Thursday, August 11, 2016

If you run a website and embed videos, you need to read this.  This trick will help you keep your viewers from wondering off your page when they get distracted by YouTube's suggested videos/

YouTube will show suggested videos at the end of your video. Sometimes these videos are called Recommended videos. These are the videos that show up when your video ends. See pic to refresh your memmory
This is very annoying as your viewer will be distracted by these suggested videos and move off your channel or worse, your website.

I run an online store and embed videos on my website. My customers love the videos, but the last thing I need is losing my customers to other "Suggested Videos" by Youtube. These suggested videos will temp your customers away from your website onto YouTube. This is a very bad thing for e-commerce merchants using youtube.

In my YouTube video (see below) I will show you how to stop the YouTube suggested videos. You will learn that how to simply stop YouTube from distracting your customers with Suggested Videos which appear at the end of your video. Learn how your video simply stops and this keeps your customers focus on your website. Watch and learn this simple trick which will keep your customers on your website and you will enjoy higher conversions and lower bounce rates.


No comments: